Yamaha PSR-I500 Digital Potable Keyboard (61 Keys)
- 753 voices and 206 styles built-in Features a number of enhancements to core functions Knob-type controllers USB to device terminal 19 Indian voices and 26 Indian style included Has its own 10-song and 6-track sequencer
- Features a number of enhancements to core functions and Connectivity with audio and MIDI capabilities
- Four pads with eight banks of Registration Memory, Knob-type controllers and USB to device terminal
- Ultra Wide Stereo and many other advanced Yamaha effects built-in
- Song mode—Record as many as ten songs, each with up to six tracks and Yamaha 3 years Company warranty Of Keyboard.
The PSR-I455 recorder supports a total of six tracks-five for melodies; one for styles and patterns. Combined, these tracks can be used to record approximately 19,000 notes (almost twice that of the previous PSR-I425 models). In addition, roughly ten songs of this size can be recorded and stored in the instrument. The PSR-I455 comes with a selection of powerful effects that other keyboards in its class simply cannot match. For dynamic control of the instrument’s overall sound, choose from nine types of reverb, chorus, harmony, and five different types of master EQ that can be used to sculpt the final output. What’s more, the instrument also comes with Ultra Wide Stereo-an acclaimed Yamaha audio effect that can be used to create a wider, more vibrant stereo mixes. Using Registration Memory, you can store up to 32 complete setups of your favorite PSR-I455 settings for easy recall whenever needed. In addition, a Freeze mode has been added for the Tabla and Tanpura. Specifically, this mode lets you retain Style or Tabla/Tanpura settings when you switch to a different Registration Memory. A song book containing the sheet music for the keyboard’s built-in songs can be downloaded free-of-charge (online user-registration required). The book also provides descriptions of how to play the song chords and other performance tips.Featuring 16 patterns with five different sections, the PSR-I455 faithfully recreates the sound of the electronic Tabla and Tanpura, rivaling stand-alone machines in the process. Tempo, transpose and balance for Tanpura / Tabla can be freely controlled in real-time using the keyboard’s controller knobs. Blueberry Dust cover is designed for high quality fabric and make by spun woven fabric.