25 Day Return Policy
So you thought a particular product was the right one for you, and then you discover it's not. Well, that's life.
Receive a full refund for any reason if you return a product within 25 days of your delivery date that is still in brand new condition with the original packaging and with all items delivered with the product.
For products returned with the following conditions below, a 25% product missing/damaged fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Wear and tear on the product like small scratches and dents
- Damage to the original manufacturing box or accessories
- Missing box items like an owner’s manual or software/ driver CD’s, etc.
- Damage or dents incurred during the return shipping process
- Tampered / Missing barcode from the product
Refunds will not be processed for products with more significant damage or missing significant accessories, like connector cables, or DC power supplies.
Return Policy Exceptions
- Products received with physical damage must be reported to Allmusicmart within 2 days of the delivery date.
- Products purchased as Open Box cannot be returned. All Open Box sales are final. Open Box products have been tested and are guaranteed to be functional. If you have a reason to believe that your open box product is non-functional, please contact us on [email protected] with video evidence of the same.
- Products purchased under Garage Sale cannot be returned. All Garage Sales are final. Garage Sale products have been tested and are guaranteed to be functional.
- We do not accept returns of the following items:
- Harmonicas, flutes, saxophones, earphones, In-ear monitors – due to health concerns are given potential exposure to the mouth/ear area.
- Opened software products.
- All products with manufacturer seal. Once the seal is opened it cannot be assigned to another user, and hence ALLMUSICMART cannot accept the return unless there is a case of product malfunction.
- oAudio Interfaces, Midi Keyboards or any other product that entails registration in order to be used. Once registered, the product cannot be reassigned to another user, and hence ALLMUSICMART cannot accept the return.
- Products damaged due to the use of an inappropriate power supply or products that were damaged due to voltage stability issues will not be accepted as returns. Across India, and even in the four core metro areas, a high-quality voltage stabiliser and spike protector are necessary to protect electronic gear.
Unless you have received a damaged or defective product or a product different than the one you have ordered, you are responsible for shipping the product back to our facility near Mohali.
If you would like to return a product, it is required to either submit the Contact Us form or call us as soon as possible at 1800 123 23 1313. All returns must be authorised and the return shipment must be mailed within 25 days of receiving the original shipment.
The refund will be initiated only after the package has been received back at our facility.
The refunded amount will be transferred, as per banking and payment gateway norms, within 25 business days of the receipt of the returned shipment.
Allmusicmart’s warehouse address:
Send your return to:
Village Kuranwala, Barwal Road,
Near By Petrol Pump
Mohali - 140507
If you would like to cancel an order that you have recently placed, please fill and submit the Contact Us form or call us as soon as possible at 1800 123 23 1313 and quote your order number . If the shipment has not left our facility, you will receive a full refund within 25 business days. If it has left our facility, you will receive a full refund within 25 business days of the shipment being returned to us.