Blue Microphones enCORE 300 Vocal Condenser Microphone
Blue Microphones enCORE 300 Specifications :
- Transducer type: Condenser capsule
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 140db SPL
- Diameter: 28mm (50mm max) / 1.10" (1.97" max).
Blue Microphones enCORE 300 Vocal Condenser Microphone.
The Blue enCORE 300 Condenser Vocal Performance Microphone has with its roots in Blue's legendary tuned condenser studio microphones. The enCORE 300 mic's Aria Condenser Capsule is hand-selected and tuned for open, detailed, and present sound that is as well-suited to the stage as it is to the studio. Blue's engineers matched the enCORE 300 mic capsule to a custom-designed phantom power circuit. Together they provide a rapid and powerful sound that is an ideal match for powerful vocals. The enCORE 300 microphone's unique reinforced chassis design mounts the capsule for optimal performance. The result is isolation from handling noise and vault-like protection.
Blue Microphones enCORE 300 Features :
- Hand-selected Aria Condenser Capsule tuned for stunning detail and powerful vocals
- Innovative reinforced chasis to protect the capsule while allowing maximum airflow for smooth, open sound
- Blue's proprietary phantom power circuit for consistent tone and minimal noise
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Floating capsule mount for isolation and minimal handling noise without pads or filters
- Stage-ready construction with heavy-gauge barrel
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch.